A young boy from New Zealand has discovered a new hobby of photography using film cameras.
He has a Ricoh AF-5, a Yashica Electro 35 GS, a Canon Prima BF-7, a Maginon mini AF and a good old Box Brownie Flash II.
Join him on his adventure with film.

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My Chalk Art

Christmasy Chalk Art
Samsung Digimax V4

One of my favourite pastimes is getting out my bucket of chalks and doing some art on our fences at home.

This lot is all Christmas themed as you do at this time of year.

At the end of this post are two photos of my older artworks which have been rained on.

It's snowing.  I wish ........



This way to Christmas Land.



This is my Christmas corner, nice and shady under a tree.



A tree and presents.



More presents.



A naked Christmas tree.




This was a floating city.  Pity the rain has washed a lot
of it away.



I love the detail in these.


No comments:

Post a Comment