A young boy from New Zealand has discovered a new hobby of photography using film cameras.
He has a Ricoh AF-5, a Yashica Electro 35 GS, a Canon Prima BF-7, a Maginon mini AF and a good old Box Brownie Flash II.
Join him on his adventure with film.

Sunday, December 21, 2014

I've Been Across The Road Again

Me Amongst the Wattles and Bamboo 
Samsung Digimax V4

I love going across the road and seeing what young trees have popped up, especially the wattles.  For some reason I love wattles.

They grow quickly, like weeds, some would say, but I think they are great.  They also attract lots of birds when they are in flower and I like to grow them in pots at home.


A selfie with a wattle.



I love how the sun shines through the leaves.



This young wattle is way taller than me.



This wattle is growing through young bamboo shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment