A young boy from New Zealand has discovered a new hobby of photography using film cameras.
He has a Ricoh AF-5, a Yashica Electro 35 GS, a Canon Prima BF-7, a Maginon mini AF and a good old Box Brownie Flash II.
Join him on his adventure with film.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Across the Road, I'm Back Again

I can't believe it is two years since I last posted photos on here.
Time has really flown.  I really must get my act together and start posting all the photos that I have taken since my last post.  I've got a bit of a collection now.

At the moment I have been playing around with an old digital camera, from 2006 I think.  It is a Samsung Digimax V4.  It is 4.0 mega pixels with a 12x zoom.

I still much prefer my film cameras but I'm a bit low on cash to get any film developed, for now anyway.

Across the Road
Samsung Digimax V4


I decided to grab my camera and go across the road from where Ilive.



There is quite a bit of rubbish hidden in the undergrowth.



But I didn't want to concentrate on that, this is better.



I love wattle trees!


I have taken quite a few photos on this expedition so I made a video with my photos, what you have seen above is just a taster.




You can also see it on You Tube at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCn6najIcWs.

No comments:

Post a Comment