A young boy from New Zealand has discovered a new hobby of photography using film cameras.
He has a Ricoh AF-5, a Yashica Electro 35 GS, a Canon Prima BF-7, a Maginon mini AF and a good old Box Brownie Flash II.
Join him on his adventure with film.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Deep in the Forest then it's Off to the Duck Pond

Deep in the Forest for Fort Building
Ricoh AF-5

Not far from the playground at the Botanic Gardens, I have a favourite spot in the forest that I like to build forts out of bits that have fallen off the trees.
I don't think that any people, not even the gardeners get to this spot because the remains of the last fort that I made was still here, just!
I made it ages ago.
Mum came to find me, so I took photos of her while she took photos of me.  
That was fun.


The remains of my fort.



The forest floor.



Another view of my ruined fort.



There's Mum taking a photo of me.



Some leaves got in my way as I was walking down to Mum.



Ooops, I pushed the button by mistake!!!!



Off to the Duck Pond
Ricoh AF-7

Then we walked down the forest tracks and made our way to the duck pond.
There is a lovely little track that crosses over a small stream.
You have to step on some stones to get over it.
And then to get to the pond, I always have to check out the big fungus that is growing on the tree at the side of the path.
It has been there for years and I think it is so cool!!!!
Then we get to the Gazebo by the pond.


The lovely little path down to the stream.



This is looking down the stream.



My favourite fungus!!!!!



The gazebo by the duck pond.



No comments:

Post a Comment