A young boy from New Zealand has discovered a new hobby of photography using film cameras.
He has a Ricoh AF-5, a Yashica Electro 35 GS, a Canon Prima BF-7, a Maginon mini AF and a good old Box Brownie Flash II.
Join him on his adventure with film.

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Looking Up at the Trees and The Children's Playground


Looking Up at the Trees
Ricoh AF-5


I love looking up at the trees when we go to the Wellington Botanic Gardens.
This is up by the Cable Car Museum entrance of the gardens.
There was heaps of birds flying about, even lots of tuis.
I managed to get one in the second photo but it is near impossible to see as it is just a dark shape.
But I can see it!!!!


A lovely blue springtime sky.




Can you see the Tui?


The sun shining through the punga leaves.


Looking up through the forest canopy.



The Children's Playground at the Botanic Gardens
Ricoh AF-5


I love coming here to the playground especially when there isn't many other kids here during school-time.
I get to go on the flying fox as many times as I like.
I got to the end of my film and was able to get a few more photos from it and the last two came out very interesting.
I think they turned out really cool!!!!



An arty effect on the walk down to the playground.


Another arty end of film effect.


Looking down on the playground.


The roof of the toilet block and shelter.




No comments:

Post a Comment